Pure honey for health benefits
Here are some pharmacological effects of honey that has been acknowledged and proven through various studies:
- Sources of energy and calories so worthy alternative to instantaneous energy.
- Antimicrobials as evidenced from the various studies because it contains antibacterial and able to absorb all at once deadly bacteria.
- Safe in diabetics because it has a high fructose content and able to stimulate the production of natural insulin.
- Increases stamina
- Helps digestion and healing of gastric acid
- Helps restore nerve function
Here are some health benefits of pure honey:
- Flavonoids contained in the honey, which is one type of antioxidant compounds that help reduce the risk of cancer and heart disease. Propolis as a super antioxidant rich in flavonoids, a bioflavonoid equivalent to 500 drops of orange juice. Propolis is also known as an anti-cancer because they contain substances CAPE.
- All honey has antibacterial, because the bees add an enzyme that makes hydrogen peroxide. These compounds are capable of anti-bacterial and fungi.
- Honey is the only food that includes all the elements necessary to sustain life, including enzymes, vitamins, minerals, and water, and is the only food that contains "pinocembrin", an antioxidant that improves brain function.
- In Royal jelly contains the secret of youth. Royal jelly is very rich in collagen, which serves to rejuvenate the body's cells.
- Benefits of honey next cough. There is one type of honey is effective in relieving cough, that buckwheat honey.
- Probiotics are good bacteria that the body needs. There are several varieties of honey have a large number of such bacteria.
- Anti-bacteria found in honey is very useful for the skin, in combination with other materials, the benefits of honey to moisturize and remove dead skin cells.
- A recent study was able to show that the benefits of honey can help reduce disturbance of digestion and constipation because honey contains fiber.
- Honey for diabetic. In addition to safely and effectively used as a sugar substitute for diabetics, the water content is relatively small compared to other bee products, honey is suitable used for health purposes.