Liver plays an important role in neutralizing toxins or detoxification in the body. To maintain the function of the liver, through healthy diet can help to purge toxins. Some people do not like the food menu that has a bitter taste, but bitter foods like spinach and mustard greens are very good to wash the liver. Bitter herbs serve to help stimulate the flow / circulation of bile in the liver.
For liver healthy foods: fruits, fatty acids and legumes omega-3 to help metabolize fats and reduce the production of triglycerides. Healthy food is highly recommended to prevent liver disease and Patients with liver. Here are some foods that keep your heart healthy:
- Onions (white and bombay). Garlic contains sulfur to sweep a variety of toxic substances such as chemical drugs, pesticides, alcohol and pollutants.
- Broccoli, cauliflower, cabbage and brussel sprouts. The content of vitamin K in them serves as the detoxification process.
- Artichoke. These vegetables contain caffeoylquinic acids as protective and regenerating livers. Artichoke also serve to increase the production of bile. From a study done also have to prove that: 30 minutes after eating artichokes can increase bile flow to 100 percent.
- Legumes such as kidney beans, soybeans and legumes contain many amino acid arginine is needed for detoxification of ammonia, or the waste products of protein digestion in the body.
- Bran, brown rice or oat bran, pears and apples. Soluble fiber found in a healthy diet is working to help the liver secrete bile cholesterol when we eat greasy food.
- Turmeric. Turmeric contains curcumin which is able to protect the liver from toxic chemical attack. Yellow pigment curcumin are antioxidants and anti-inflammatory.
- Bit is an excellent blood purifier tonic to absorb heavy metals.
- Tofu, fish and organic chicken. Protein foods to maintain healthy tissues and prevent the growth of fat in the liver.
- Blueberries, strawberries, blackberries, raspberries, oranges, melons, apples, pears, plums, and grape fruit. Healthy food is as an antioxidant in the body.
- Foods rich in folate, flavonoids, magnesium, iron, sulphate, selenium, vitamins B2, B3, B6, B12, C, and E, serves as an antidote to free radicals and helps cleanse the body of toxins that damage the tissue.
- Drinking water about 2 liters / day. Drinking warm water spiked with lemon juice after waking up in the morning to help clean the liver, cleanse and stimulate the production of bile.
In addition to healthy foods in the liver are some tips you should consider to avoid liver disease in your body:
Avoid trans fats and saturated fats.
- Be careful taking herbal. Because if it does not fit the rules could interfere with liver function.
- Avoid alcohol. To avoid the accumulation of fat in the liver
- Cooking vegetables with pan-fried or steamed way
- Avoid consuming excessive vitamin A because it can overload the liver function.
- Avoid taking aspirin, acetaminophen, ibuprofen, antibiotics, caffeine, muscle relaxant, an antidepressant. Because it can interfere with the function of the liver and liver hurt.