- Stretchmark usually happens to those who are pregnant or those who suffer from obesity.
- According to the study 90% of women experience stretch marks while pregnant. Stretch marks occur when skin is not enough time to develop as a result of the changes and development of the body during pregnancy.
- Body parts affected are the most significant stretch waist.
- Genetic factors also influence whether a person will experience stretchmark or otherwise. If the mother and immediate family members is indeed experiencing stretch marks during pregnancy, it is likely you will also have it.
- If during pregnancy you feel itching in the abdomen, hips, buttocks and thighs that are signs of skin is stretching
- Other parts are also suffering from stretch marks breast, waist and back waist
- The best way to reduce stretch marks is to maintain maximum flexibility on your skin during pregnancy. The trick is to wipe lotion, olive oil, or oil that is specially formulated to reduce stretch marks.
Sunday, 24 March 2013
Facts about stretchmark / stretch marks you need to know
Some facts about stretchmark or stretch marks you need to know: