Today I want to share tips to deal with swollen feet during pregnancy.
Problem of swollen feet during pregnancy is actually the common problems faced by those who are pregnant. Will usually be more swollen feet when the content has entered the third trimester of pregnancy phase. He .. he ... remembered the words of my friend during the middle of her swollen feet first "elephant legs feel like I'm a foot plaque!"
Leg swelling is a really caused by excess water in the body during pregnancy. But this problem usually goes away on its own after delivery. But while going to give birth that, too could upgrade first shoe size :)
The following tips can help reduce swelling in leg problems during pregnancy:
1. Avoid standing for long periods
2. Put foot in the higher position. For those who work the office, preferably you put a small bench or if you see an old yellow pages books equally thick that, under the table layout to be lining feet ... he .. he .. he ...
3. During sleep, the pad the leg with a pillow so that its position is higher than your body.
4. Rest yourself a moment. If you're a long sit, preferably up and walk for a while to help the blood flow properly to the leg. People who are not pregnant can also numb feet when sitting for a long time. What's more, if that is pregnant, want to be happy lagilah leg cramps attack
5. Drink plenty of water. Yes ... do not be surprised. This actually helps to reduce water retention under the skin and can reduce swelling in the legs
6. Avoid wearing socks that rubber grip strongly.
7. Pregnant women are encouraged to sleep on your left side while promoting blood flow more smoothly
8. Eat a healthy diet and avoid taking junk food